Edge + Co Architecture is seeking a motivated individual to join in leading our growing company to continued success. Someone who enjoys working within a collaborative setting, but is also capable of working independently. The ideal candidate will manage the production and implementation of multiple projects through effective leadership and delegation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carryout scheduling, tasks lists, and communicate objectives to the team
- Responsible for the implementation of office standards throughout the project
- Mobilize resources and communicate responsibilities for completing tasks
- Report to the management team and client regarding the progress of the project, significant milestones, and any conditions that would affect the project cost or schedule
- Program and develop schematic plans
- Code and zoning research for the preparation of feasibility studies
- Prepare construction documents and specifications
- Coordinate consultants
- Lead site meetings
- Carry out all aspects of construction administration
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- 5 years minimum architectural office experience
- Project management software experience preferred
- Healthcare architecture experience preferred
- Architectural licensure preferred
- Knowledge of the NYC and NYS building codes preferred
- Experience with autocad software; Autodesk Architecture and Revit preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity of industry practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn web based software and mobile applications.
- Experience with project management software such as Procore preferred
- Confront issues openly, quickly, and appropriately
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors and team members
- Tactfully communicate sensitive information
- Address difficult situations directly, using appropriate discretion
Composed of an eclectic team of architects, designers, and engineers with unique and diverse backgrounds, Edge + Co is a reliable organization that handles projects to provide the best solution available for all types of projects.
Edge + Co is able to create comprehensive, state-of-the-art designs with consideration to the day-to-day realities on the grounds. Whether project conditions are optimal or challenging, the performance of Edge + Co speaks for itself, with of a growing track record of positive achievements.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V