Integrated Analytic Solutions (IAS) is a life sciences analytic support startup company founded in July 2018 that is rapidly growing. We pride ourselves in providing world-class solutions that meet our customer’s quick turnaround needs. At IAS, you will be able to have continuous fun challenges that have immediate customer and company impacts. If you are a self-directed developer that enjoys challenging and unique problems without being micro-managed then this opportunity is perfect for you.
- Healthcare subsidy
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick time
- Flexible work environment
At IAS, teamwork is paramount with the entire team working towards the success of every project and customer engagement. As a developer, some responsibilities might include working to solve complex puzzles with our CEO, mentoring a junior developer, or coding your own application.
- Develop strategic design and requirements as a major contributor to a projects’ success.
- Identify improvements in systems, process, and workflows.
- Conduct technical architecture reviews and evaluation of new technology.
- Consistently demonstrates clear technical judgment, innovation, and consideration for the projects’ objectives.
- Self-starter, motivated, and actively learning and researching new methods of work and new technology.
- Guide and mentor junior developers in developing code and workflow procedures including code reviews.
- Perform general application design, development activities, including unit testing, code deployment to development environment and technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience with front-end web application development
- 8+ years experience within an information technology (IT) environment
- Demonstrated knowledge with the entire application development lifecycle, including full-stack and databases
Indeed Hire and Integrated Analytic Solution are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- front-end web application development: 4 years (Required)
- entire application development lifecycle: 1 year (Required)
- information technology (IT) environment: 8 years (Required)