- Comply with all company, local, state and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Computing taxes.
- Build alliances and partnerships with a current client base.
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Prepare sales tax and payroll taxes for processing.
- Reconcile sales tax, payroll taxes, and bank accounts.
- Work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Accounting degree required and a CPA candidate, or EA candidate is preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior and attention to detail.
- Have a positive outlook and be trustworthy, with the ability to work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices, and regulations.
- Be prompt, detail-oriented and professional.
- QuickBooks experience is required.
About Campbell & Company, CPAs, PA
We are a CPA and Wealth Management Firm, celebrating our 25th year in business. Our dynamic team is focused on helping our clients achieve their goals through prior planning and excellent service.