Beacon Resources, in partnership with our profitable healthcare provider client, seeks a well-rounded Senior Accountant for their domestic and international operations.
Job – You will perform daily accounting tasks for the Finance and Accounting team. You will report to a CFO.
Culture/Environment – You will join an entrepreneurial organization that is fast-paced, committed to success, and open to your ideas on improvements. You will join an organization that offers the most comprehensive services and is the #1 brand in its particular niche.
Compensation/Benefits – Salary range starts at $70,000/year, plus bonus. Comprehensive benefits.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT TASKS
General Ledger (G/L)
- Perform account, bank, and payroll reconciliations
- Input journal entries
- Execute month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing of the accounting books
- Assist in the Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) process, including issuing invoices, applying cash, and keeping an eye on the aged trial balance
- Record credit card fees
- Generate daily deposit reports
- Work with internal and external auditors to ensure proper adherence to accounting control procedures
- Accept and perform any other accounting tasks as needed
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a comparable major
- At least three (3) years of General Ledger (G/L) accounting experience
- Prior public accounting firm experience
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a health care environment
- A CPA or CPA track
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT SKILLS
- Expert-level Excel proficiency (v-lookups, pivot tables, IF formulas, et. al)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to take on significant responsibility
- Ability to work independently
- Superior Emotional Intelligence capabilities
For all inquiries, submit your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)