Pathway Vet Alliance is a Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity portfolio company, was awarded both the Inc. 5000 and Austin Business Journal fasting growing company achievements, and is a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations for over 200+ hospitals across the US.
We provide practice transformation through effective business systems, management development, and leadership coaching. Our partnership model allows you to secure your financial future, while working with a team of professionals that will help you achieve growth and career advancement while have fun and collaborating with exceptional team members.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team. This role will be a primary contributor to month-end general ledger close process and will assist in other projects as needed.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations for various high-volume accounts
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with AP and AR transactional data accuracy review
- Primary accountant for two divisions
- Support and train staff accountant related to fixed assets, intangibles and prepaid assets
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, controls, policies and principles
- Respond to financial inquiries received from veterinary clinic employees
- Other projects as needed
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting, specifically GAAP-compliant accounting
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Strong familiarity with the FASB accounting codification
- Comfortable in a fast-pace rapidly growing company with a lot of change
- Ability to efficiently manipulate large amounts of data using Microsoft Excel
- Positive attitude, energetic and upbeat personality
- Ability to consistently communicate with a high-level of emotional intelligence
- Embrace our core values – We are clear and for-right communicators, We offer solutions, We are reliable and responsive, We collaborate and We do not Panic!
- Workday software experience is a plus
- Extensive experience with account reconciliation preferred
- Focus on problem solving and process improvement
- Ability to mentor and develop staff accountants and other staff within finance team
- Large company, multi-store retail and/or healthcare experience is a plus
People make us tick, differentiate us from competitors, and create value for our hospitals. We recognize the importance of our people and have opened this opportunity to help support our 200+ valued hospitals and their teams. We act as internal support and serve our hospital teams as well as drive the growth of the company overall. At Pathway Vet Alliance, culture is at the forefront of our initiatives. Our mission, vision and values, resonate with our team members and are at our core while we focus on supporting our partner hospitals.
Please send your resume and compensation requirements to apply for this amazing opportunity.