Looking for a great opportunity to apply your account management experience to a growing metal fabricator in the Twin Cities? Due to expansion, we are looking for a high energy person that has an understanding of metal fabrication, managing projects and managing key customer accounts.
This company has been in business over 80 years, has over 250 employees and has a reputation for taking great care of their employees!
- Working with the two largest customers to provide excellent customer service and help expand sales
- Providing updates to internal employees and external customers as to the status of each project
- Following up on RFQ’s
- Presenting status updates quarterly at the customer site
- Managing all customer changes including; estimating cost per change, communicating the change internally, ensuring the appropriate documentation is used to process the change and working with materials to disposition all material as necessary
- Suggesting cost reduction ideas to customers and managing the implementation
- Keeping up to date with the capabilities and technology available and communicating with customers on new developments
- Ensuring quality is managing any issues and treating the customer with a high sense of urgency
- Bachelors degree in an engineering or technical discipline desired or equivalent work experience
- A good understanding of metal fabrication processes and tooling
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Three years experience required in an inside sales or customer service role
- Strong understanding of metal fabrication processes including welding
- Working knowledge of quality system, PPAP and metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel – less than 10%
This position will provide you with an exciting opportunity to show you can maintain and grow accounts. You will be in a high-profile position and your success will make you a great candidate for future opportunities with this rapidly growing company.
Interested? Apply below! Inquiries can be sent to [email protected]; please reference Job ID# mr2951