WESS is a crowd management company focused on stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide. We will host and provide work for over 100 large local events this year. We’re currently searching for Event & Game Day Security Staff for the following local venues: Al Lang Stadium, Tropicana Field, and MORE!
FIND A JOB YOU CAN BRAG ABOUT. HERE’S WHAT OUR TEAM IS SAYING:
- “We had Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis attend several wrestling events. It was our job to ensure fans didn’t bother them while the event was happening”
- “I personally escorted David Beckham during an event.”
- “I drove Adrian Peterson by golf cart at training camp and enjoyed small talk”
- “I escorted Axel Rose and Wayne Gretzky on separate occasions – highlight of my career!”
- “Gabriel Iglesias wanted to take selfies with the crowd. He required security to follow him during the experience. Since I was following him I am in the background in nearly all the photos”
Are you a sports or event enthusiast? Do you enjoy making extra money? Are you a people person? Then we encourage you to apply now! Whether you’re looking for part-time, flexible or seasonal employment, we can put more money in your pocket.
We are looking for reliable Stadium Security Team Members to join us in providing a positive, professional security presence by offering superior customer service while maintaining a fun and safe environment. Our positions offer self-scheduling (you work the shifts you sign up for. No more, no less.).
Some of the open positions and responsibilities include:
Verify no prohibited items are allowed into the stadium
Verify all metal and potentially prohibited items are identified and not allowed into the stadium
- Field / Floor / Stage Security & Access Control Positions
Monitor crowds and guests and report any suspect behavior
- Able to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event, and are comfortable doing so (notify us of reasonable accommodations)
- Comfortable in outdoor weather conditions, with company-provided outdoor gear to minimize exposure during times of undesirable weather
- At least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening conducted through the state and/or federal government. Security License must be obtained.
- You have a flexible schedule and can accommodate to the various event hours, which may include shifts as early as 6am or as late as midnight
- Strong, thorough and clear communication skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to engage fans
- Demonstrate a stable work history with dedication to punctuality
- Majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement
- Emergency Response Team (ERT) searching for additional income
- Former, transitioning and active military experience
Apply Today to Join the Fun Tomorrow! Training Necessary to be Successful is Provided!
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will be in touch within 2 business days to schedule your interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Class D, Class G, Military/LEO (Preferred)