Math and Science Teachers Needed
English and Social Studies Teachers Needed
Second semester enrollment growth
Immediate start upon hire
Brightmont Academy knows effective, dynamic teachers are essential to our mission. This is why we place a strong value on providing a working atmosphere where teachers chose to teach and students pick us as their school of choice. It’s a magical combination that continues to increase our year-round open enrollment!
Imagine a jubilant and friendly environment where there’s a positive vibe of learning. A campus that provides teachers tailored education rooms with differentiating tools to meet every student’s’ learning styles.
Interested? As a Brightmont Academy teacher, you receive competitive pay, have flexible hours, collaborate regularly with teaching professionals, receive support from a dedicated campus director, and have the opportunity to have a lifelong impact on a student’s educational experience.
Our teacher profile
- Passionate about the learning process and are experts within their subject matter
- Possess a dynamic, high-energy, student-centrism, effective teaching style
- Provide quality and effective instructional and teaching strategies or
- Motivated attitude to learn new ways to present course materials
- Connect with students by building respectful learning relationship
- Are effective managers of timely progress reports and meeting course objectives
- Experience with Google, Chrome, and Differentiating Instructional Methods
- A part-time schedule commitment; Monday through Friday
- A bachelor’s degree in subject matter, master’s or teaching certification preferred
- Experience and ability to work with individual students with different learning styles
- Maintain compliance with state laws and pass a pre-employment background check
Teacher / Tutor / Instructor / Math / Algebra / Geometry / Calculus / Science / Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Professor / English / Language Arts / History / Government / Economics / Secondary
Job Type: Part-time