POSITION Seasonal Key Holder
WHO WE ARE
More than just cookware, Le Creuset has been a colorful companion to meals and memories around the world since 1925. Respect for tradition and authenticity have been Le Creuset’s guiding principal for nearly 100 years – our passion for superior artisanal quality, exceptional design, and European craftsmanship have remained constant.
WHO YOU ARE
As our keyholder, you are a critical member of our retail store leadership team. Your primarily role is to support the store in delivering excellence in sales, service and operations. As a results-driven leader, you love to sell, and you coach our sales associates to become customer service and product knowledge experts. You go out of your way to create joyful Brand experiences for our customers and find ways to celebrate great team performance.
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans and productivity goals and improving KPI’s through active coaching on the salesfloor
- Demonstrates a personal track record of success in sales/KPI goal achievement, as well as influencing team goal achievement
- Builds effective partnerships with team, Store Manager and field/corporate partners through consistent communication, teamwork and respect
Sales and Service: 40%
- Role Models company selling expectations and actively works to foster customer loyalty through proactive clienteling
- Promotes engaging customer experiences by sharing expertise on cooking, baking or entertaining
- Utilizes training tools and resources to educate self/team on product, improve selling skills and achieve business goals
- Achieve personal sales and KPI goals? (same as other role?)
- Perform basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties
- Maintain visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control activities.
- Follow plans/directions/schedules and act with a sense of urgency to meet the changing priorities, store needs and demands of the business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum one-year supervisor experience
- Flexibility in scheduling to the needs of the business including some Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to be mobile and walking on the salesfloor for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Authentic passion around cooking, baking and entertaining
- Specialty Retail experience
WHY JOIN US
Our mission is simple – to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Our recipe is equal parts passion, hard work and fun with a culture as vibrant as our products. We constantly stretch ourselves and encourage our associates to do the same. When you join Le Creuset, you become part of a dynamic team that focuses on innovation and collaboration. You are part of something bigger…from your first day to every moment thereafter, you’re going to love what you do!
- Tremendous growth opportunities: Growth = Joy and we are all about encouraging both.
- Work/life balance: No need to show off your juggling skills, we offer the flexibility and the resources to balance both
- Generous employee discount: How much space do you have in your kitchen? Seriously.
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt
Le Creuset of America is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, sex (*including gender identity, expression, orientation, or pregnancy), religion, marital status, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, and any other classification protected by law.
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business