As a Seasonal Omni Sales Floor Lead, you will be responsible for driving a selling and service culture that champions Omni-channel strategies and supports our My Macy’s initiatives through partnership with colleagues. You will collaborate with the store team to deliver results in a friction free shopping environment and through Omni activities. Perform other duties as assigned.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Fulfillment Lead Colleagues arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy’s magic. Seasonal Colleagues will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don’t forget – just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
- Oversee all fulfillment and in store pickup functions to ensure tasks are expedited and completed
- Participate in Omni Checkpoints to discuss & resolve the status of open aged orders and daily processes
- Process shippable returns and abandoned in store pickup orders
- Provide single voice to Ops/AP Manager, Receiving Team Manager, Merchandise Team Manager and My Shop Managers regarding daily activity
- Ensure that all fulfillment selling/Omni coverage shifts are filled and assist in training of new colleagues as needed
- Utilize daily fulfillment workload planner to ensure adequate scheduling and flex resources as needed
- Monitor dashboard/alerts to ensure timely completion of BOPS (Buy Online Pickup in Store) process
- Utilize reporting to ensure achievement of daily metrics (fill rate, Speed to Ship, BOPS Ready On Time, etc.)
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Participating in other support functions as needed
- Assist and satisfy the needs of our in store and online customer
- Be proficient in SP Manager, myShip, handheld devices, POS and MPOS systems including Search and Send and BOPS
- Ensure all procedures, policies, and standards are understood and followed by colleagues
- Monitor resources and flex based on customer traffic patterns
- Perform all functions in an efficient manner, as directed by the People Leader
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a sales related role required.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction and calculating percentages coupled with ability to use mobile devices
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships and convert customers into a client.
This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing a minimum of two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
May occasionally be involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.