Thule Group is world leader in products that make it easy to bring along the things you care for – easily, securely and in style – when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we offer products within Sport&Cargo Carriers (roof racks, roof boxes and carriers for transporting cycling, water and winter equipment by car), Packs, Bags & Luggage (e.g. computer and camera bags, luggage and hiking backpacks), RV Products (awnings, bike carriers and tents for motorhomes and caravans) and Active with Kids (bike trailers, strollers and child bike seats).
Thule Group has approximately 2,300 employees at 9 production facilities and 35 sales offices worldwide. Its products are sold in more than 140 markets and sales in 2018 amounted to SEK 6.5 billion. www.thulegroup.com
The Order Picker Packer role is multi-purpose within a Thule warehouse. Main responsibilities will include pulling customer orders for shipping, replenishing stock from storage, and putting newly received product into the racking. This role will use several tools to accomplish these tasks, including manual pallet jacks and electric forklifts.
- Pick orders from stock to ship to customers using a printed pick list.
- Replenish forward pick area from back-stock using system directed instructions to a handheld scanner.
- Put product away into bins from the Receiving dock.
- Move product or supplies around the warehouse as directed by a manager.
- Identify and reconcile safety issues within our racking.
- Load and unload trucks, sometimes without the use of a forklift.
- Work as a part of our safety culture.
- Other tasks as directed by a manager.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience driving a stand up Forklift / Reach Truck.
- Experience working in an RF scanning environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Computer skills and knowledge and ability to use email.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and stand all day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled.
We believe in strong team work both within your own team but also across teams. We strive to be an open and curious organization, sharing our knowledge and inspiring one another. Within Thule Group you will find people who have a passion for the products we make and the outdoor company we are. We share the same values and we like to have fun. All of our employees have a joint responsibility to maintain that spirit and contribute to it.
Thule, Inc. requires you to complete an on-line application for any of our job openings. In the event you have a disability in which you are unable to complete the on-line application, please call 1-800-725-6562 for assistance.