Requisition ID: 102438
Store #: 000680 Sears Optical
What’s more important than family time? Nothing. That’s why Sears Optical offers its dedicated employees flexibility and a positive work-life balance. We understand that the family of colleagues we have at work is important, but nothing is as important as your family outside of work. That’s why our families love that we work at Sears Optical.
As part of eyewear industry leader, Luxottica our efforts are recognized, and we receive excellent benefits, work flexibility, Sears discounts and eyewear perks.
We are passionate about approaching and treating our customers as if they were members of our family. See your career grow and be rewarded for it!
The Optician attracts and retains customers by delivering exceptional customer service, fostering customer retention and promoting outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives profitable store sales by fostering a retail selling culture through the duration of the sales process.
- Increases customer count through proactively performing customer driving behaviors inclusive of conducing in store Public Announcments (PA), making patient and customer recalls and other in-Host customer awareness activities.
- Develops professional business relationships with other Associates and Doctors.
- Assists with ensuring the store is effectively merchandised and presented according to Brand and Company standards.
- Provides high quality service through accurate measuraments, correct pricing and by setting realistic expectations on timelines.
- Assists with timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by execution of marketing and pricing promotions and initiatives, Company standards for signage and creation of Host awareness.
- Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transations.
- Opens and/or closes the store according to store guidelines.
- Ensures positive and productive host relationships through Host particiation, support and satisfaction.
As permitted by State law:
- Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, utilizing optical prescription.
- Dispenses quality product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ABO Certification
- 2+ years retail optical experience
- Basic computer skills
- Independent and self-motived
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.