We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Scrum Master/Business Analyst to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems in Sterling VA.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
Senior Scrum Master/Business Analyst experience facilitating Agile ceremonies and working with stakeholders to develop business and technical requirements. Experience leading tasks, actively participating in project events. Leads Agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives. Candidate must be willing to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple assignments. Must actively support and contribute to the Agile practices adopted by the development team. Must have experience with enterprise applications for the Federal government.
- Develops detailed documentation of client needs; gathers both functional and non-functional requirements
- Leads daily Scrum stand-ups, Grooming, Sprint planning, retrospectives
Experience using Atlassian tools: Confluence and Jira
- Creates detailed user stories including acceptance criteria
- When needed identifies, develops and supports business process changes
- Experience defining software requirements for complex products using the Agile software delivery methodology
- Document new features, requirements, and strategies as user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work with business owners and Engineering Manager to prioritize future development, based on business value.
Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients.
- Possess ability and communication skills to interacts with Government PM’s and various government stakeholders
- Experience with 508 compliance a plus
- Experience working with hardware and/or software engineers a plus
- Occasional travel to government sites required
- Master’s Degree and a minimum 15 years of experience or equivalent, such as a Bachelor’s Degree and 17 years of experience.
o 2+ years of experience as an Agile Business Analyst
o 2+ years of experience using Jira and Confluence in an agile environment.
o 2+ years of experience Scrum Master is desired.
o 10+ years of combined experience as a Business Analyst, Project Coordinator of relevant development life cycle experience in systems.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.