Be a hero for our rare disease patients
ultrainnovative – Tackle rare and dynamic challenges
- Develop and qualify analytical research methods to measure and monitor key quality attributes for AAV therapeutic materials
- Execute cell-based, biophysical, biochemical and molecular analytical research methods to support process development of AAV pipeline candidates
- Execute cell-based, biophysical, biochemical and molecular analytical research methods to support AAV manufacturing platform development
- Work with senior research staff to develop and troubleshoot methods
- Work with senior research staff to evaluate and implement new analytical instrumentation and new technologies
- Communicate results and research progress during team and departmental meetings
- Prepare, write, analyze, and present technical data and reports
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to drive innovation in a scientifically stimulating, patient-focused research environment.
- PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Virology or related discipline with applicable academic or industrial experience in method development, or MS with 6+ year of industrial experience in method development, or BS with 9+ years of industrial experience in method development
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and quantitative PCR methods required.
- Experience in molecular biology, protein biochemistry, biophysical characterization, and immunoassays is required.
- Experience with CE-SDS, Western blot, Southern blot, flow cytometry and NGS methodology preferred.
- Experience with viral vectors is preferred.
- Experience with cell-based assays is preferred.
- Should be highly motivated, have excellent organizational and communication skills, and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to execute and follow projects through to completion with high-quality, timely documentation
- Ability to lead, mentor and execute effectively in a collaborative team environment where results are achieved through influence and the incorporation of multiple points of view
See our CCPA Employee and Applicant Privacy Notice.
Note to External Recruiters: All candidate activity and open positions are managed strictly through our Human Resources Department. Our Human Resources Department kindly requests that recruiters not contact employees/hiring managers directly in an attempt to solicit business and present candidates. Please note that failure to comply with this request will be a factor in determining a professional relationship with our organization. Submission of unsolicited resumes prior to an agreement set in place between the Human Resources Department and the recruiting agency will not create any implied obligation. Inquiries on developing a recruiting relationship with us, may be directed to: [email protected].