Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ortho is known in the industry as a leader in customer service and support. Deeply understanding and exceeding the needs of our clinical lab, hospital and blood bank customers is what we do. It’s who we are. If you join Ortho, no matter what your role, you will be expected to keep that Customer Excellence focus in your work.
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a Quality Control Scientist 1. The QC Scientist I will be responsible for testing stability and final product release of all OCD products. This person will assure compliance with company standards and applicable regulatory agencies. He/She will participate in failure investigations to help determine root cause, track and trend data, identify and suggest process improvements to improve business measures. This position is located in Raritan, NJ.
- Organizes and performs product release, stability and raw material testing under direct supervision. Performs testing within established timelines and in accordance with current specifications.
- Documents results clearly and accurately. Interprets results by complying to appropriate specification requirements. Perform data trending of critical product, process information and release test results to be used in SPC/ trend analysis
- Maintains sufficient inventories off reagents and supplies
- Assures compliance to company procedures, GMP, FDA, Safety and ISO regulations in all functions.,
- Participate in laboratory investigations, technology transfer, validation and R&D projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience with QC, GMP, and analytical procedures is required. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
For this position we will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
Pay Transfer Notice