*** Class B CDL with P&S Endorsement ***
To provide safe and efficient transportation for students in a safe and cost-effective manner that supports the missions of Rohans Bus Service.
- Obeys all traffic laws.
- Paid CDL training.
- Class B – with air Brake, Passenger and School endorsements.
- Observes all mandatory safety regulations for school buses.
- Keeps assigned schedule
- Checks bus daily for mechanical defects and for fuel and oil levels.
- Notifies the Facilities/Operations Manager in case of mechanical failure or lateness.
- Picks up and discharges students at authorized stops.
- Exercise responsible leadership on routes.
- Maintain a valid CDL and acceptable driving record at all times.
- No nights/weekends, no holidays & Summers off
- Submit to and pass random drug and alcohol testing.
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with children.
Prior to employment:
* Must be able to pass extensive background check.
*Must meet requirements of state physical and drug screen.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.23 – $19.90 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We will be providing all safety PPE gears to all drivers and staff to insure that we all remain safe. All children will be required to wear masks on bus, and adhere to state guidelines as they pertain to COVID safety.
- School Bus Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Passenger Endorsement (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CDL (Required)
- School Bus Endorsement (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma