What will you be doing?
- You will provide leadership to deliver SAP enterprise application solutions used in our manufacturing environments
- You’ll design and implement SAP solutions following IS Manufacturing Standards and industry standard methodologies
- You will be responsible for communicating complex technical information to business customers and project teams in an effective and concise manner
- You’ll work effectively at various levels within project teams and client organizations to understand business needs and define strategic solutions
- You will handle multiple priorities in a changing environment
- We want you to develop and mentor project members
- You’ll identify, fix and resolve complex technical issues
What does your background and experience look like?
- You possess a B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or have relevant experience
- You have 6+ years of validated SAP functional experience (manufacturing experience a plus)
- You have experience with these SAP Functional Areas:
o Bill of Materials,
o EH&S Specifications,
o Production Planning,
o Production Execution,
o Quality Management,
o Inventory management,
o Warehouse management,
o Plant Maintenance
- You possess these SAP Technical skills:
o SAP configuration
o SAP ABAP development and debugging (BADIs, BAPIs, Dynpro)
o SAP interface technologies (RFC, ALE, IDOC)
o Basic understanding of SAP Basis administration
- You are highly motivated, with an autonomous work ethic
- You have a passion for learning new skills and technologies
Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nat Sherman. And we have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation’s leading e-vapor company. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world’s largest brewer.
We recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs, as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.