Star Auto Mall is currently looking to add Salespeople to our growing team.
- Greet and assist customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Listen to customers to determine their needs, then provide options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return calls, texts & emails.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages repeat business and referrals
- Be able to maintain above average CSI scores.
- Valid PA Driver's License
- Valid Sales License preferred
- Auto Sales experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Paid vacations after one year
- 401K with Dealer match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Monthly Bonuses
- Excellent Floor Traffic
- Abundant Internet Traffic
- BDC Assistance
- Great Work Environment
- Great Pay Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our goal at Star Auto Mall is to provide truly exceptional service with honesty and integrity. We are looking for team-oriented people who are looking to be part of a great organization.
Looking to hire the right candidate as soon as possible. Star Auto Mall is an equal opportunity organization in the Automotive Industry!