Kuni Honda has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Consultant Trainee to join the Holman family.
What will you do?
- Welcome customers to the dealership and perform a needs analysis to determine the vehicle make, type, and features that best meets the customer’s needs
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road
- Demonstrate expertise in the latest automotive technologies
- Work with Sales and F&I Managers to finalize the sale
- Complete all paperwork and arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Deliver and familiarize the customer with vehicle
- Attend/complete required training and department meetings
What are we looking for?
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must
- Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale
- Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement