As a member of the First American family of companies, First American Home Warranty offers a wide range of home warranty products and services to home sellers, buyers and agents. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing.
We are currently looking for experienced Sales Support professionals to join our team.
The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for maintaining relationships with agents to help promote the continued use of First American Home Warranty. This position is responsible for supporting the First American sales force by placing claims, reviewing existing claims, making complex decisions and keeping all interested parties involved in claim updates and facilitates resolution to claims
- Manage the relationship between Brokers, Sales Field, and Homeowners as related to claim activity.
- Make decisions on behalf of the Sales Field balancing the Broker / Sales Field Relationship and the needs of the company and homeowner as related to claim activity.
- Triage and manage to closure all support requests emanating from assigned territory in accordance with company and departmental procedures. Assist sales representatives with decision making (discretionary, seeking advice).
- Dispatch and monitoring ‘Check and Advise’ for Sales Managers and Divisional Sales Managers.
- Obtain cost on work performed outside of First American for sales reps, sales managers and divisional managers.
- Participates in department improvement plans, including brainstorming Falcon enhancements.
- Provide broker/agent information to sales representatives, Sales Managers, Divisional Managers and VP of Sales.
- Handle various dispatch activities as requested by sales managers and at representatives own discretion.
- Communicate with various departments to coordinate completion efforts.
- Take reports from contractors and make decisions with a predetermined authorization limit.
- Process reimbursement and cash out requests.
- Provide cost for covered and non-covered items.
- Purchase equipment on behalf of sales rep, sales managers, divisional managers and customers to expedite job completion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 – 4 year’s internal Claims Resolution Level II representative experience
- Sales experience desirable
- Fundamental understanding of Home Warranty policies, systems and appliances.
- Understanding of sales / real estate transactions
- Good listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow up
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Must have excellent analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced contract knowledge.
- Advanced procedure and process knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Working remotely during pandemic
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Claims: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19