The Sales Support Associate is responsible for the administrative assistance and support to the Sales Department. This position typically does not sell products, services, or work directly with customers but assist a remote and in-house sales force by setting appointments, ensuring that Sales Managers have sufficient supply of samples, brochures, and other sales materials, sends materials as needed for trade shows, and collaborate with other departments, such as production, operations, and finance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as a liaison between the Sales, Production, Logistic, and Finance Department to ensure sales order needs are met.
- Track estimates of finished goods in production and follow up with the appropriate group to ensure payment is processed.
- Ensure all payment is collected accordingly.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to update documents needed for the Sales Department including; signed sales contracts, Amendments, Delivery Receipt, etc.
- Provide Sales support and assist the Sales Managers with orders, brochures, product information, and other duties as needed.
- Prepare and submit sales and production metric reports to Director of Sales on a regular basis or as needed.
- Coordination of arrangements for travel, meetings, scheduling appointments, and maintain calendars.
- Responds to clients requesting information, materials, delivery status, or shipment information.
- Coordinate with Logistics to ensure packing details are set up accordingly to the appropriate group.
- Perform some research to verify trucking rates in the perimeters.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and possess strong organizational skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, takes initiative, and prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of some basic finance principles.
- Good interpersonal skills to coordinate with team members, clients, colleagues, and management.
- Team player attitude, integrity, punctuality, and a professional appearance.
- Understanding some knowledge of the solar industry and clientele business.
- Minimum 1 year of sales, logistics, project coordination experience or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business Administration or related profession/field required.
Sunergy California LLC is a global high-tech company providing high-performance solar modules for reliable green power generation.
Sunergy California LLC is your safe choice – reliable, committed, prepared.
Our Mission is to accelerate the adoption of solar technology across the world to conserve our environment and provide an environmentally friendly, sustainable and conflict-free power supply.
We believe the growth and prosperity of the Company depends on motivation, successes and achievements of our employees. We also feel that it is essential for all employees to work together as a team to guarantee success. We are a customer focused company with world-class brands and our employees are driven to deliver the highest quality of products to our customers.
We are committed to continuous improvement and innovation, adding value to all activities, and maintaining the highest ethical standards. Our commitment to these standards makes us a great place to work and helps us continue as a category leader whose innovations often set the standard for the industry.
Join our dynamic, growing company!
Sunergy California LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties, education/experience/skills requirement of the position at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Sales Support: 1 year (Required)
- Sacramento, CA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply