Tao Motor Inc is seeking a well-organized Sales Support Assistant to provide necessary support and organization to our General Manager -Dallas Sales Office. The successful candidate will be keeping schedules, provide feedback, documentation, and information to all those involved in the sales process. The position will be based in our Carrollton TX office.
- Effective and efficient sales support assistant/coordinator with different stakeholders in the sales process such as Sales Representatives/Agents, Marketing, Operations, and GM Dallas Sales office.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to prioritize tasks and inform the stakeholders, reports, or action items, in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage and follow up escalations, and communicate them clearly without delay and with a sense of urgency.
- Manage business-related tasks for our company sales team to include; analyzing data and creating reports, monitoring daily orders, and confirming that all orders have been acknowledged and shipped.
- Communicating within the company’s internal departments to include: Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics, Accounting, and others.
- Communicate with Dealers and Suppliers.
- Maintain product set up forms and administer to Independent Sales teams
- Attend internal sales meetings and distribute related notes to the relevant team members
- Maintain various sales support documentation and resources
- Works with internal departments to develop, create, run reports, and perform trend analysis as needed. Monitor weekly sales and on-time delivery reports
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or business administration, or relevant work experience.
- Experience in business, administrative, or other fast-paced, customer-facing role
- Have great writing and communication skills
- Independently, proactively, and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Identify unmet needs and work to find/create appropriate solutions
- Take the hands-on approach to implement solutions
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to the process and department changes as necessary.
- Ability to work well under pressure with speed and efficiency.
- Self-started, motivated, and positive attitude.
Our products include Dirtbikes, UTVs, ATVs, Scooters, Parts, and other small engine Powersports.
Type of Position: Full Time
Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 to 6:00
Dress Code: Casual
We are an equal opportunity employer