SMCP is seeking talented Sales Associates who enjoy wardrobing clients from head to toe and developing a loyal repeat following focusing on relationship selling and customer outreach. In order to do this well, you must possess a passion for exceeding service expectations, an expert understanding of fashion, an appreciation of our brand heritage, and detailed product knowledge of our merchandise. You will also be responsible for working collaboratively with your teammates, maintaining all visual and merchandising standards, as well as other operational duties. This is an extremely mission critical customer-facing role that sets the tone for a positive and memorable first impression of our amazing brands with our clients.
- 1+ years of prior service experience.
- Possesses strong service orientation
- Subscribes to our core Company values of: Passion, Entrepreneurship, Creative, Worldly, Humility.
- Teamwork focus vs. individual focus
- Tech savvy
- Consistently displays positive enthusiasm & energy, is friendly and charming to all.
- Welcomes feedback and is coachable
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Brand appropriate personal presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with scheduling needs of the business.
- Bilingual in certain key markets.
KEY PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Hourly Pay Rate + Individual Commission compensation structure
- Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
- Career growth opportunities for advancement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Generous shopping discount
- Vacation / Time-off Benefits
- 401K Savings Plan
- Competitive Base + Commission compensation structure.
WHO WE ARE….
Since our U.S. debut in 2011, SMCP (Sandro/Maje/Claudie Pierlot) has masterfully led the way in the affordable luxury space across North America boasting a total of 136 points of distribution consisting of free-standing boutiques, shop-in-shop partnerships, and outlet in several key markets. A global Company based in Paris and located in 38 countries, there is a real buzz in the industry around our ability to report consistent like-for-like increases and by our ability to double in size every 3 years. This has been effectively accomplished by incorporating a business model that blends elements of luxury and fast fashion to provide accessible luxury, aggressive retail development, rapid replenishment, focus on full-price selling, and maintaining the distinct identities of our three brands. If you possess the profile that we are seeking and would be interested in joining us on our exciting journey as we ramp up and grow, we would love to chat with you!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Commission
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Visual Merchandising: 2 years (Preferred)
- prior service: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish, Portuguese, Russian (Preferred)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
Hours per Week:
- 11-20 (Required)
- 21-30 (Required)
Overtime often available:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Team Lead
- Shift Lead
Typical start time:
Typical end time: