Sales Specialist Education/Waterproofing, New England Region
As a global leader in construction and industrial products manufacturing, Sika is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and drive to provide the best product solutions possible to our customers. The Roofing Target Market, located in Canton, MA manufactures high quality, single ply roofing and waterproofing membranes. With over 50 years’ experience, our roofing and waterproofing systems are recognized for their ability to withstand the test of time.
We are seeking a Sales Specialist for our Education and Waterproofing Markets for the New England area. The ideal candidate will live in Eastern MA or Northern RI but we are open to candidates located anywhere in New England.
The responsibilities include:
- Promotion of Sika Sarnafil roofing and waterproofing systems within the assigned region
- Business development with colleges/universities and K-12 school districts facility planners and the architects/engineers and roof consultants that support these accounts
- Implement the national sales program and work closely with the National Manager and Region Sales Manager(s) in the promotion and development of educational accounts.
- Provide direct sales and marketing support for regional field sales activities including both direct sales representatives and manufacturer’s rep organizations to achieve assigned sales objectives.
- Responsible and accountable for the development and the implementation of an annual regional sales plan that will include regional and territory sales revenue objectives, account management and development objectives, project management status, target accounts and other designated and non-designated assignments.
- Accountable for meeting assigned sales, marketing, and reporting objectives. The Specialist will maintain an active and updated database of educational accounts and project development.
- Support regional/district field sales waterproofing efforts
- Follow all company policies, including environmental policy and notify supervisor of any concern that may affect work area or company property
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications: Associates or Bachelors degree, minimum of 5 years of commercial roofing sales experience, relationships with owners and architectural communities.
The candidate should have the following personal skills and abilities:
– Professional Aptitude with good problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
– Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
– Outstanding presentation abilities
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Computer proficient
– Ability to travel via car or plane
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Valid Driver License in good standing
– Ability to travel via car and plane
Job Type: Full-time