Date: Feb 5, 2021
Location: FIELD workers, TN, US
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
Our Automotive and Specialty Coatings business unit works across four main segments of business: Vehicle Refinishes, Aerospace, Automotive and Consumer Electronics. Vehicle Refinishes business segment is well known in the market for brands including Sikkens, Lesonal and Wanda. With a focus on digital color, technology like Automatchic in MIXIT helps us to build and maintain partnerships across the industry. Our partnership with McLaren and their Formula One team is the perfect representation of a winning partnership enabled by our technical and color leadership.
- Aerospace, our coatings are used both inside and outside of aircraft around the world, including most major airlines and manufacturers. Our Base Coat / Clear Coat system offers improved durability with a reduced application time, helping to reduce cycle times and get aircraft in and out of the paint shop faster.
- Automotive business segment supplies interior and exterior coatings as well as coatings for commercial vehicles and commercial transport. Our Premium OEM business works with some of the most famous names in the automotive industry, on some of the most advanced and exciting supercars.
- Consumer Electronics offers decorative and functional finishes for application to the wireless, IT and home appliances market.
The Sales Representative role is our frontline sales person, responsible for the execution of agreed sales and profitability targets established by the business. You will provide sales and account support within the assigned sales area. This will be a remote / home based field position ideal state locations include, Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio and possibly Kentucky or West Virginia.
- Manage a portfolio of customers, in a designated area, to execute sales plan
- Screening customer base for new opportunities, generates leads and maintains pipeline
- Provide appropriate and agreed levels of contact, service and support to ensure sales targets are met
- Monitor sales against agreed targets on a regular basis to ensure they are met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented
- To Collect, report and analyzes the customer feedback / information on present as well as future market trends in the context of possible further market penetration
- To Promote the positive company image and develops long-term relations with the customers
Qualifications & Education
- Ideal background paints and coatings industry, any B2B industry environment
- 3-5 years of work experience in commercial roles, sales and key account management, sales to strategic accounts
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in business management or related field. Masters of Business Administration in related field preferred
- Stakeholder management, project management, decision making, creating value propositions, drive, results orientation, customer service orientation, problem solving, communication and presentation, commercial and business acumen, basic understanding of cross functional processes and financial concepts related to sales and cost to serve
AkzoNobel is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Requisition ID: 8543