Supervisor: Regional Sales Manager
The Flexsteel Sales Representative is responsible for delivering company goals within an assigned
territory. The Sales Representative works closely with Regional Sales Manager, Inside Sales, and peers
in pursuit of profitable revenue growth within the territory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieves revenue and profitability targets aligned with company goals.
- Evaluates and adjusts distribution as needed to ensure company objectives are met.
- Positions company’s products and services across broad range of retail partners to ensure
appropriate product distribution within territory.
- Develops complex relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that
will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Works closely with Customer Care to ensure customers receive the highest level of
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue.
- Assures good communication and coordination between account management, field sales,
upstream influencers, sales management, inside sales and sales analysts to attain the goals of the
sales strategy and culture, management of customers, sales talent management and sales
- Assists with the collection of receivables from accounts/customers.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree field of Sales or Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and
- Significant level of relevant work experience required. 5 years of furniture industry specific
experience is preferred. Experience as a sales representative and other sales support function
desirable. Experience in strategy, management/budget holding, product, beneficial.
- Significant travel may be required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products.
.Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits
package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts,
and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Application Instructions: Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers