We are expanding into new markets!
We’re currently interviewing for sales representatives to learn and apply our marketing systems for the purpose of increasing sales revenue for our clients.
We train 100% for this position; we’re mainly looking for candidates who are confident engaging with customers and possess a great work ethic!
No door to door or telemarketing is involved in this position!
As a sales representative, you’ll be responsible for:
- Delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Processing new sales applications
- Delivering sales presentations
- Customer account management & customer retention
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Learning and applying our unique marketing & sales strategies
- Proactively and consistently engages with new, existing and potential customers to establish an effective front-line sales relationship
- Actively develops and drives strategic growth strategies to better manage relationships with customer accounts
- Utilizes in-depth product knowledge and industry /market awareness to successfully represent our products and services
- Provide quotes in a timely manner while selling customers on the Company’s value-adds and services
- Handle objections.
- Develops and delivers sales and educational presentations in a professional and effective manner to our customers
- Record, analyze, report & forecast account information to identify sales strategies and objectives
What to expect:
- FUN TEAM ENVIRONMENT: We work closely as a team to achieve our corporate goals and that results in our close-knit team atmosphere. We think you should enjoy coming to work so we strive to provide an energetic and fun culture!
- PERFORMANCE BASED ADVANCEMENT: No seniority policy! We’re looking for sales representatives to come in and surpass goals in order to advance into leadership roles within the office. We promote 100% from within so our managers can effectively lead and coach entry level candidates.
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING & COACHING: We train in every aspect of our business from marketing and sales to leadership and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, High School Diploma required.
- Ability to understand the key aspects of selling on value as opposed to price
- Demonstrated ability to work within the dynamic and evolving sales cycle.
- Maintains a self-directed approach to the study of new products, literature, promotions and more.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
As stated above, we train 100% for this entry level position. We don’t require any specific experience to work with us, however, candidates with a background in retail, customer service, athletics, or marketing are encouraged to apply!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented mentality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience in leadership roles or natural leadership qualities are a plus!
- Trainable mentality and eagerness to learn our business!
Income Potential: $65,000-$85,000 with benefits and performance based bonuses.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and we will contact you within 48 hours to set up an interview with our hiring manager.