Join our team! First American’s Direct division provides comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services for real estate purchases, refinances and equity loans. As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success, and we invest in diverse talents and backgrounds and empower our teams to achieve more than they could anywhere else. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the fourth consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com
You will know how to develop and retain a quality client base of Realtor, Brokers or Builders through the acquisition of new business and maintaining your existing customers. You will have an ongoing responsibility to maintain customer relationships and servicing the customer needs. Follow up to make sure we met all their needs and collaborate with branch management, escrow and title staff to carry out your role.
What does success look like for us?
- You love being highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending
real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate
- Continually gain new product knowledge and acquire better selling skills and use Social Media and marketing platforms to your advantage.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and their offerings.
- Build customer sales programs
- Communicate activity and results with the Branch Manager(s) that you represent and with
your sales manager.
Experience in real estate related industries is preferred or knowledge of the territory.
Typical Sales Reps have a base plus commission. We have the tools available to be successful partners
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate and resolve interpersonal conflict.
- Enthusiasm to and for customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and social media platforms.
- Meets commitments.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Position requires driving so please have a valid Driver’s License with clean history.
First American invests in its employees’ development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.