- 3+ years of experience using one or more of the following platforms: Anaplan, Hyperion Planning, IBM Cognos TM1, or Workday Adaptive Insights.
- 3+ years of experience in sales planning, sales operations, or financial analyst role(s).
- BA/BS Degree required; advanced degree or certification preferred.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leading cloud provider, offering virtualized infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, analytics, and other web computing services to customers all over the world. AWS operates a globally distributed environment at massive levels of scale. Businesses, educational institutions and governments around the world depend on AWS for secure cloud services and solutions.
Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems through data-driven decision making? We are seeking a Sales Planning and Workflow Automation Analyst to help transform the way we operate as a key member of our Americas Sales Operations Specialists team. As an experienced technical user of specialized planning applications, you will work to develop modules that replace email and spreadsheet-based manual processes for sales operations use cases.
This individual will partner closely with business leaders, operations leaders, and field users, as your primary customers, as you apply your deep technical knowledge of the selected planning and workflow automation solutions. You will help turn requirements into workplans, prioritize requests, maintain backlogs and roadmaps, drive adoption through enablement, and ensure the development of the proper infrastructures.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Practical experience with requirements gathering for analytics solutions (end-to-end), over multiple technologies, size, and scale of projects.
- Self-starter who can operate independently.
- Able to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication and logical reasoning.
- Ability to influence project teams across a broad set of functions and geographies to develop new ideas and creative solutions for difficult, ambiguous and complex issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence other leaders, and track record of taking ownership.
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.