We are looking for a Sales Manager responsible for working to achieve company sales goals, recruiting new agencies, executing incentive programs and facilitating timely implementation to ensure program success in the assigned region(s). Required to consistently interact with insurance and other agents, input dealers, farm managers, Ag lenders, and grower clients.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Achieve sales goals by building and maintaining impenetrable relationships with senior level Ag channel partners, Ag producers, and other influencers.
- Analyze market territories and develop plans to service and retain existing customers, increase market penetration and premium growth, and improve the quality of the book of business.
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- College degree or equivalent preferred plus minimum of 5 years of related work experience.
- A valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Records.
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with Ag channel partners; must be credible in front of Ag producers.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills to effectively convey ideas, trends, technical details, and sales techniques.
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, and efficient in email and internet applications.
- Familiar with local farm practices and crops in all regions where policies are written.
- Handle multiple projects and have solid training, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated success in a sales role; a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to achieve results in the crop insurance market.
- Effectively manage and maintain peer and business relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)