Commercial Vehicle Tire (CVT) division – US – Truck Tires for the Northern California and Nevada territory.
Continental is a global organization founded in 1871 that offers safe, efficient, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transportation. With sales over 44 billion euros, Continental operates in 61 countries and employs over 235,000 individuals around the world.
In the US market, Continental provides solutions for the Passenger and Light Truck, Two-Wheel, and Commercial Vehicle segments. Our current opportunity is to become a part of the Commercial Vehicle Tire sales team.
The commercial truck business continues to grow and operates in a highly competitive market. Continental’s main advantage is the advanced technology solutions that are associated with our business, which differentiates us from our competitors. Therefore, we need a successful Territory Sales Manager in Northern California and Nevada who drives sales for our new tires for the replacement market for commercial trucks and trailers. In this role, you would provide a consultative approach as expert and trusted business advisor in Continental products and services. Furthermore, you would integrate sales with promotion of new technologies and services, prospect new customers and maintain existing accounts in both dealers and fleets. We are proud to be a competitive and knowledgeable sales team who delivers the best solutions to our customers and thrive in an exciting and performance-driven culture!
There are about 85 Territory Sales Representatives who operate in the United States in many geographic territories. They report to District Managers, who then report to Region Managers. There are four regions in the US. The Territory Sales Managers mostly travel to customer locations, dealers and fleets, and mainly work from a home office environment. While most work is conducted independently, our team relies on key relationships with one another and our customers to be effective. The team has a unique bonus program, meant to incentivize volume sales as well as strategic targets.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Retain and grow existing accounts and solicit new business by executing our sales strategy
- Build a strong and trusting relationship with our customers in territory during regular site visits and sales calls
- Develop and maintain sales activity at key regional fleets and dealers
- Motivate our customers by offering high performance products, technology solutions as well as your product expertise
- Own the launch process of our new products and services for successful integration into our product line
- Monitor progress and adjust strategy by conducting market analysis and article forecasting
- Resolve operational and administrative issues, respond internal and external inquiries, and prepare routine and special reports as required by management
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Immediate Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition & Employee Discounts
- Annual Bonus
- Employer 401(k) Match
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!