The Sales Lead Generation is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to identify clients within the target market.
- Making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential clients.
- Research and conduct a needs analysis.
- Build and cultivate client relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Update Sales and Marketing team with new leads, contact information and qualifying questions
- Schedule appointments with prospective clients for walkthrough of their property
- Keep records of calls, sales generated and record useful information
- Answer and manage incoming calls from prospective clients
- Updating and organizing contact records and lists
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the clients’ requirements and areas of interest and needs
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Other duties as assigned
Required experience and knowledge:
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Must have a proven record of Lead Generation, cold calling B2B
- Friendly, upbeat personality with excellent communication and phone skills
- Professional demeanor
- Believes in the same core values as Just Right Services LLC
- Knowledge of sales techniques for opening sales conversations & new opportunity
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle objections
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
All customers are required to wear a mask. All team members are required to wear a mask. Common surfaces are sanitized often. Masks are provided. Sanitizer is provided. Distancing requirements are put in place.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lead Generating: 1 year (Preferred)
- Telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2B Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2B Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place