Roger Beasley Mazda South is seeking a Sales Floor Manager.
For 49 years we have been one of the largest privately-owned dealer groups in Central Texas. To achieve great results and consistently deliver a high-quality customer experience, it takes outstanding people with great attitudes, strong product knowledge, and above all, the drive to do whatever it takes to make sure the customer experience is everything it can be.
That’s where you come in. We are looking for a talented Sales Floor Manager to join our team. As a Sales Floor Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the road to the sale.
In addition, you will likely possess all of the following:
- Proven sales track record in the automotive industry
- A passion to serve the customer to the utmost of your ability
- A high level of professionalism in everything you do
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Leadership and team development skills
- Utilize CRM to maximize prospecting opportunities
- Work with sales personnel to ensure daily prospecting goals are met
- Assess Sales personnel’s performance
- Providing weekly focus training
- Provide direct assistance in closing all sales deals
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience
- Dealership sales management experience required
- Computer proficient, experience with CRM's, ADP/CDK DMS and Eleads are a plus
- Must pass pre-employment screening to include: background checks, MVR (clean driving record) with valid driver’s license and drug testing in order to qualify for employment
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Pay: $90,000 to $130,000+/year
- Semi-monthly pay, direct deposit.
· Paid holidays and vacation.
· Benefits available after 60 days including medical/dental/vision.
· Flexible medical spending accounts.
· Company paid supplemental life insurance.
· Employee purchase incentives.
Location: 4506 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78745
Interested Candidates Should Send Resumes:
– All emails should be addressed with contact information and an attached resume to be considered.
– We’re an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply