It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Develops and implements Group Insurance (Life, Accident, Disability, Absence Management, Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, etc.) sales strategies for targeted brokers in our Manhattan territory. Primarily focuses on seeking out new clients.
- Obtain new accounts by leveraging Broker relationships
- Meet or exceed annual business plan as measured by new business premium and case count
- Maintain prescribed monthly activity levels including broker calls and quote activity
- Manage the sales process for Life, Accident, Disability, Absence Management, Accidental Injury, Critical Illness
- 5+ years’ experience selling life and disability products to employers
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as a team to achieve goals and objectives
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills
- 50% travel required (predominantly around the “metro” area—mostly “day” trips with occasional out of town/out of regional travel)
- Ability to obtain necessary licenses within 60 days
- Acceptable driving record
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy), childbirth or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.