This is a customer-focused technical product specialist who provides pre-sales solution consulting to prospective customers and implementation guidance to customers that have chosen the Finicity API. In this role, you will collaborate with the Finicity Sales and Business Development teams to discover technical needs and communicate appropriate API services to meet these requirements. You will serve in a consultative fashion throughout the customer analysis, validation testing and on boarding processes to ensure successful customer outcomes.
This position may be filled as a work-from-home role outside of our Salt Lake City headquarters.
What you'll do
- Provide pre-sales assistance for sales opportunities to prospective partners and customers (New Services), including installations, troubleshooting and training of our API Services.
- Lead technical discussions to remove technical roadblocks and define API solution options
- Act as an interface between our Sales/Business Development teams and internal customer support and development teams to resolve outstanding prospect and customer issues
- Develop and perform product demonstrations and technical presentations via webinars or meetings
- Work closely with customers in the design and implementation/integration of our API
- Work to understand our prospects and customers technical business drivers and how to map these to our API
- Work with our API product teams to outline customer requirements
What you'll need to be successful
- 2-4 years' experience in a sales engineering, implementation consultant, onboarding specialist or any combination of roles in which you worked with customers on installations, troubleshooting and training of API or similar technical services
- A degree, college coursework or a combination of relevant work experience and training from which you gained a solid understanding of web applications and architectures
- Ability to understand, apply and communicate platform and API features and capabilities, as well as understand web services technologies in a SaaS environment
- Ability to quickly identify and recommend practical guidance during technical Q&A sessions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate professionally in a highly technical environment
- Able to travel 1-2 times per quarter for customer consultations (…when travel is reasonable again)
Finicity is a well-established pioneer in the fintech space, but we have grown significantly in the last few years with the development of our data access and financial insights platform. We partner with major financial institutions and lending powerhouses to transform the ways in which consumers access credit and how financial institutions make lending decisions.
The fintech industry and financial services space requires top-notch security used by today’s leading financial institutions and lenders. In order to innovate with our solutions, investing in the latest technologies is required. You’ll be a part of creating and using solutions that will build the foundation for the future of data sharing.
Finicity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR