GroupID from Imanami is the cornerstone in Identity and Access Management. Easy to install and maintain, GroupID empowers your organization with the tools needed to keep the right information to the right people…and the right time. Imanami products and solutions are easy to implement and manage and enable secure access and communication across the organization.
We broke another revenue record in 2017 posting the best year in the companies’ 16 year history. Our goals are set much higher in 2019.To achieve this we need to build an amazing team. Here’s where you come in..
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious international technology company and build a career in sales? Do you want to build a career in technology but love working in the marketing and creative industries? Do you want to work with groundbreaking products, created by some of the best engineers on the planet? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you may have found your dream job and we may have found our dream hire! We are looking for super talented individuals to join the team as we prepare to set another sales revenue record for Imanami this year.
About the Role:
The Sales Development Team is a critical component of our growth plan. All inbound and outbound engagement with prospective customers starts with the SDR team. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for qualifying leads for our sales team. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure we operate as a seamless organization to build our pipeline of business.
Your knowledge of Identity Access, Group and User Management, and the Microsoft Ecosystem combined with superior communication skills and analytical abilities, will shape Imanami’s B2B business to help us provide more access to education globally.
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound requests
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases.
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing operations teams improving processes
- Build a community of GroupID champions. Build deep relationships with customers, prospects, industry professionals and associations and leverage them to drive awareness and reach for GroupID.
- Work closely with Enterprise Account Managers to deliver a sales pipeline that will contribute to the overall goals for your assigned region.
- Engage and attract prospects through carefully iterated sequences of interactions (telephone, email and in-person) to drive discovery meetings and generate pipeline. Qualify all sales leads and drive leads through the sales process
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness for GroupID.
- Test and develop innovative, effective, and scalable inbound and outbound prospecting techniques.
- Capture and share stories of how customers are using GroupID.
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in Dynamics CRM, producing regular activity reports.
- Share weekly updates on activities with the global team and contribute to improving the knowledge of the worldwide team.
- Meet monthly in-person, phone and email communication goals.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales process.
- 2+ years of SDR/Lead generation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
- Experience with high volume request and excellent time management skills
- Comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Experience with sales and or marketing tools such as FunnelFlare, Pardot, Outreach, Marketo
- Mastered Fluency in American or British English; additional language fluency would be advantageous
- Experienced – you have been working towards strategic goals in the technology industry with the SaaS, PaaS or IaaS space for some time in business development, inside sales or account management.
- Understanding of the technology and group and user management solutions, with a passion for helping clients by building trust through credibility, reliability and dedication.
- Entrepreneurial – you are can map out what needs to be done to get the outcome, you’re self-directed and always deliver
- Superb communicator – you build excellent relationships through your strong phone presence, excellent written language capability.
- Sales Track Record – you can quantify your wins like phone based new business, generated leads, nurtured leads, and appointments set.
- Agile Learner – you can pick up and explain new product ideas and processes to business decision makers.
- Fast – you are used to a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Tool Proficient – adept with tools of the trade i.e. Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Linkedin, and Salesloft.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent commercial experience.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Detail-oriented, analytical and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.