Founded in 1971, Autoland believes people deserve a better car buying experience. As one of the largest auto concierge services in the country, Autoland has delivered hundreds of thousands of new and pre-owned vehicles providing a convenient and hassle-free process.
Autoland takes pride in working with our Credit Union partners giving back to the communities through quarterly charitable grants, supporting local events and other community-based initiatives.
AUTOLAND OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Stability-Proven business model which has surpassed four decades.
- Competitive Compensation-Combination of hourly and commission-based plan.
- $4000 Monthly Commission Guarantee during the training period.
- Banking Hours-Closed on Sundays, use of available flex time during week. Additionally, consultants receive 10 holidays annually.
- Paid PTO and Sick Leave.
- Ongoing training through regional and corporate resources.
- Vision/Dental/Medical Insurance/401k.
We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values of providing outstanding customer service.
- We are seeking motivated salespeople who provide excellent service and are sales-driven.
- Upon completion of classroom training mentors and regional sales management guide new consultants in the field providing the tools to achieve ambitious financial and personal goals.
- As a sales consultant you will provide a one-touch service on behalf of your credit union to members in the purchase of both new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Your objective is to provide exceptional customer service delivering cars, facilitating trade-in vehicles and sharing with members our suite of highly desired aftermarket products.
- Coordinates and processes a transaction from beginning to end by facilitating the steps of the sale.
- Communicates effectively both in-person and over the phone to ascertain members’ wants and needs.
- Enters new member data and deal information into computer database.
- Uses the internet to source vehicles from dealer partner’s inventory.
- Negotiates fair and competitive purchase prices and trade-in bids for members.
- Converts leads into sales to meet or exceed monthly performance metrics.
- Prepares, presents and packages delivery paperwork.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with Credit Union partners.
- Markets weekly to Credit Union branches within territory both in person and via email to support Credit Union marketing programs and account activities.
- Travels periodically to Sales Consultant Training, Regional Sales Meetings and Semi-Annual Corporate meetings.
- 3+ year’s retail sales and or auto sales experience preferred but will train.
- 3+ years verifiable professional work history.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and background.
- Must have own transportation.
- Knowledge of internet software, Microsoft Outlook, E-mail, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software, Contact Management systems and preferred experience with CDK.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to multitask.
- Available two Saturdays a month up to 5 hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work.
We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We would really like to hear from you!