Our Sales Team at Jones Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Wickenburg is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant who is able to learn quickly and start generating results immediately.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an expert on all of the models that we sell, will deliver high quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding the vehicle that aligns perfectly with their needs. If you have a knack for sales and a passion for cars and trucks, we want to hear from you.
Our Sales team is extremely knowledgeable about our vehicles and services, the industry, and our market, including vehicle selection, performance, accessories efficiencies, safety features and functions, and financing options for both new and used vehicle inventory.
He or she presents new and pre-owned vehicles to customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale and maintains an ongoing relationship with customers to encourage networking and repeat business.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
- Helps customers select a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Thoroughly explains product performance, application, and benefits to potential customers and describes all optional equipment available for purchase
- Offers test-drives to all customers and follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test-drive
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws that govern retail vehicle sales
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by the Sales Manager
- Completes sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies
- Inspects sold vehicle for delivery prior to customer arrival and delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and maintenance schedules
- Maintains the owner follow-up system for the dealership, encourages repeat and referral business, and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Completes CRM notes and internet leads
- A “can-do” positive attitude
- Two years of vehicle sales experience – preferred
- Valid AZ driver’s license with a clean DMV record
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Able to work safely and follow directions
- Background check and drug screen required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Automotive Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)