- Acknowledge, greet, and provide exemplary service in a timely manner.
- Establish a rapport with customers while informing them of our products and services
- Maximize sales by actively suggestive selling products through education and recommendations. Build consumer loyalty and trust.
- Meet sales goals as established by Supervisors and Managers
- Pro-actively assist customers with purchases and car loading
- Maintain clean and organized aisles by following established replenishing, sorting and stocking guidelines
- Distribute inventory to correct locations; pull and stock merchandise from back room and overheads within designated timeframes while ensuring shopping area is safe and organized
- Process inventory and proactively investigate/correct any discrepancies with supervisor
- Open and stack cases and merchandise; break down boxes and bale cardboard
- Be familiar with product portfolio to share and offer product suggestions to customers
- Inform and educate customers about new and exciting products
- Ensure proper signage is in place and pricing is accurate; build displays and end caps; clean and maintain merchandise as appropriate
- Maintain clean, safe environment that encourages customers to return
- Ownership of store cleanliness and assist in maintaining standards on the sales floor, stock room, bathroom, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.50 to $13.50 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative