Expansion and Growth of an office in Pennsauken, NJ!
- We are in need for team members that can sell, account manage, and teach.
- Appointment setting for the first 30 – 60 days
- Sales / Communication skills are recommended
- Weekly pay on top of bonus pay
- Weekly base pay plus commission – Average compensation is $72k via Commissions and Bonuses.
- Training pay for first week working
- Commission on Trainees productivity and Team Overrides
We’re hiring for these positions:
- Sales Associates
- Sales Representatives
- Sales Trainers / Team Leaders
We are looking for talented professionals that can bring creativity, ambition, and insight to our growing company.
We want to empower our people with an avenue to financially succeed all threaded together with a helpful and fun environment.
What does working at Sun Access Global mean?
Working in an industry where it is both new and experiencing tremendous growth develops our team members to have strong communication skills. We need members of our team to have a strong passion and desire for the renewable energy industry.
We are in charge of educating members of our society of the importance and ease in going solar.
We are mavericks of the “Go Green” movement.
- Becoming an expert in renewable energy and the products that we work with
- Be willing to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Responsible for representing the company in a professional manner and abiding by all safety and employee guidelines
- Sourcing and developing leads while qualifying homes for government-funded, no-cost solar options
- Creating new accounts confidently with a simple sales process
- Manage, motivate, and mentor a team of sales consultants to move the sales process forward
- Ability to define issues, analyze problems, evaluate alternatives and develop sound conclusions
- Attending brief daily training meetings to develop sales skills and product knowledge
- Maintain a positive mindset and work well in a team setting
- Must have sound judgement and solid decision-making skills
- Have a strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Managing customer pipelines up to and beyond solar install (into referrals and other products)
- Possess strong interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
- Proactively assist sales, operation and contractors to overcome process and documentation roadblocks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance