TITLE Boxing Club is the fastest growing fitness operation located in multiple states. We are opening a brand new TITLE Boxing Club in the hottest market in the state – Birmingham. We are looking for enthusiastic personnel to work in a challenging, fast-paced and exciting environment.
The Sales and Operations Manager position is a high-profile leadership position that is responsible for the club’s overall direction, coordination, operation, and success. The Manager will ensure the club meets or exceeds financial goals, while providing remarkable leadership in areas of customer service, team member relations, sales, in-center business performance, and member participation.
The Sales and Operations Manager will directly manage 4-5 Membership Coordinators and provide daily support to a team of 10-15. This individual will be brought on board immediately and will be trained at one of the top 10 clubs in the country – TITLE Boxing Club Farmington Hills. The Sales and Operations Manager will help with pre-sales, marketing and assist with opening the brand new club in Birmingham, MI, which is scheduled to occur Jan-Feb 2019. This is an exciting opportunity and there is valuable experience to be gained in getting a fitness club off the ground.
The ideal Manager will oversee all Club functionality including Sales, Marketing, Facility and Operations. The manager will be work with the Product Lead to manage the product.
- 4+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Confident in generating personal sales, and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to manage and drive 3 revenue streams: memberships, retail and private training
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and club software.
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Demo class
- Membership sales
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensure club retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Work with Product Lead to hire/manage all instructors at the club
- Proficiency in revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Provide coaching to sales and instructor personnel
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect outstanding dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Club
- Enforce TITLE Boxing Club policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and club literature is stocked and visible
- Conduct sufficient club meetings to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals
- Attend all applicable TITLE Boxing Club training/meetings at Corporate or via telephone or web conferencing
- Supervise, discipline, and advise on pay and termination decisions related to Club personnel including Sales Associates and Instructors
- Provide suggestions/feedback to Owner regarding Club operations/personnel
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the club
- Any other duties as assigned
Work with Marketing Lead:
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Networking
- Manage/respond to Club’s social media feeds
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and club promotions
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential within the company that will has three open clubs