Would you like to work in an innovative, highly attractive and future oriented dynamic organization?
This is your opportunity to shape new technologies in packaging machinery with your ideas.
Schubert North America is the largest foreign subsidiary of the Schubert Group, a global leader in the field of modular, intelligent top-loading packaging systems. Schubert has been active in North America for more than 20 years and established its North American headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina in 2015. North America is Schubert’s most important export market worldwide. Over the past 50 years, Schubert has played a major role in the development of the international packaging market. With high-level consistency and foresight, the company has aligned itself to the current and future needs of its customers, while breaking entirely new grounds in terms of technology.
Our Sales Account Manager is responsible for generating business sales in a specific territory. This includes establishing and maintaining direct customer relations, developing new accounts as well as excellent product knowledge and awareness of market conditions.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop and maintain application knowledge and technical expertise to effectively meet our customers’ requirements and market needs.
- Develop technologically beneficial packaging concepts contributing to our customers’ success.
- Prepare quotations for packaging lines and related services.
- Maintain good relationships with existing customers to assure satisfaction and continued sales growth.
- Identify and target new accounts and opportunities within the territory.
- Conduct sales and contract negotiations.
- Attend national and international tradeshows.
- Cooperate with our headquarters in Germany and other Schubert subsidiaries to develop and implement new strategies, procedures and synergy opportunities.
- Represent the company in keeping with the highest standards of business ethics and professionalism.
- Technical bachelor’s degree (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering) or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of experience in selling automation equipment, robotics or similar manufacturing machinery equipment.
- Experience in either packaging industry or technical sales.
- Outstanding networking capabilities including ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Exceptional negotiating and communication as well as strong organizational and planning skills.
- Driven and highly motivated individual with the ability to increase sales and to develop new business relationships.
- Willingness to travel, national and internationally.
- Excellent MS Office experience, AutoCAD experience preferred.
- German and/or Spanish language knowledge are an asset.
Schubert North America offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We foster a fulfilling workplace for employees, create an environment for continuous learning and embrace the ideas of others. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce. Schubert is an equal opportunity employer – Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- German, Spanish (Preferred)