Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide. .
Builds solid, positive working relationships with customers and is highly motivated to exceed their expectations and requirements. AUS operates in a very competitive environment and successful RSRs must be able to balance exceptional customer service with meeting and exceeding individual sales growth goals. As advocates for the organization, RSRs strive to generate goodwill and loyalty for the organization while performing their work in a professional manner at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Safely operates a company step van in designated area to provide products and service to a variety of clients. Verifies daily preventative maintenance of vehicle and maintains proper operator documentation.
- Manages daily route independently to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product.
- Loads/unloads product per company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reviews invoices daily for complete and accurate information and makes corrections as needed.
- Meets sales goals and promotes overall route growth to enhance profitability.
- Develops leads/prospects, calls on prospective customers to solicit business, prepares service agreements, and installs new accounts. Assists the sales organization with the procurement of additional new business.
- Understands services, policies, and pricing methods and clearly explains the same to the customer.
- Monitors customer feedback and handles customer issues in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety and watch out for the safety of others. Use safe precautions, proper tools, and equipment, and adhere to all safe work practices and policies.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.