Work days/Shift Hours: Monday – Friday, 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
Performs pre-settlement and/or cashiering duties in a Distribution Center in accordance with standard procedures.
- Driver Over and Short research and resolution (cash and product/load)
- Review and verify end of day driver paperwork
Run daily route status report to verify that all delivery routes settled
- Send messages to route accounting department regarding settlement issues
- Check in and check out (COCI) messages
- Ensure proof of deliveries are included in driver paperwork (DSD, store stamps, etc.)
- Perform cashiering duties including ensuring Fed-Ready status of deposit
- Ensure security of route cash
- Validate proper use of cash drop log
- Receive and verify full service bag count.
- Count full service cash and finalize handheld
- Prepare driver paperwork for Imaging
- Maintain driver compliance logs as necessary (DOT, DVR, etc)
- Maintain cash reconciliation and driver deposit log
- Maintain records in BASIS route accounting system
- Review settlement exception reports and resolve issues
- Prepare deposit for pick up by armored car service
- Troubleshoot handheld issues impacting settlement
- Work with warehouse inventory personnel to resolve SAP (inventory system) to BASIS (sales accounting system) reconciling items
- 10% Driver Audit as required by Internal Control
- Research Mail Checks, print backup and code in Payment Manager
- Maintain Missing Documents Log
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2-5 years experience in automated office environment required
- Experience using BASIS route accounting system preferred
- Experience in cash room environment preferred
- Basic computer and database application skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Physical Requirements: Sitting (80%), bending, walking and kneeling. Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to pass a criminal, drug screen and credit check
Physical Requirements Include:
- Sitting (80%), bending, walking and kneeling
- Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.