- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Two years experience as a Bartender.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism and courtesy.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Extensive beverage knowledge.
- Ability to acquire L.E.A.D. Certification.
- Must obtain food handler card within 30 days of employment.
- Must apply for, receive, and maintain a Gaming License from the Tribal Gaming Agency.
Chumash Enterprise is one of the premier employers in Santa Barbara County. We are recognized as a Four-Diamond Resort, but it is our Five-Diamond Guest Service that keeps our guests coming back! With more than 1,800 Team Members, we offer a stable and rewarding work environment with a competitive benefits package, exciting growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement and more.
As our organization grows, new and exciting opportunities continue to develop at all of our properties including; Chumash Casino Resort, Chumash Employee Resource Center, Chumash Gas Station, Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic, Santa Ynez Chumash Tribal Administration, Hotel Corque and Root 246, Kita Wines, Hadsten House Hotel.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Consistent with federal law, Native American hiring preference applies.