Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
We are looking for a Rooms Office Coordinator to answer all incoming calls, requiring interdepartmental communications and assign tasks to appropriate personnel.
Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, just a few blocks from downtown and 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, Snow King Resort Hotel boasts breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range and offers its guests a wide variety of activities and amenities . As Jackson’s largest venue, Snow King Resort Hotel offers over 20,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space. Featuring 203 guest rooms and 85 vacation rentals (classic or luxury condos).
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
- Assigns daily duties to House Attendants
- Completes room assignments for Room Attendants
- Assign work section and VIP room inspections for Floor Supervisors
- Assigns daily work for deep cleaner.
- Communicate special guests needs, cleaning needs, and special projects to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain complete control of room status through constant computer monitoring, frequent communication with updates to Front Office, and Floor Supervisors.
- Monitors computer to ensure adequate room availability.
- Communicate needs to Floor Supervisors.
- Maintain a log of all telephone calls and requests for housekeeping services, maintenance needs and assign requests to appropriate department/personnel.
- Keep Executive Housekeeper and Housekeeping Manager informed of all complaints, emergencies or unusual situations.
- Practice excellent telephone etiquette (smile in voice) at all times.
- Be alert, courteous and helpful to guests.
- Receives, logs and stores all lost and found items.
- Maintains log of such items.
- Update and monitor daily payroll report, ensure accuracy of punches and employees working.
- Maintain accurate absentee log for all housekeeping employees.
- Places rooms out of order when necessary with approval from
- Executive Housekeeper or Housekeeping Manager.
- Supervise night attendant’s duties and completed work assignments.
- Follow up on Maintenance request and complete on log book
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, Constant Standing, Bending Over, Reaching, Crouching Kneeling, Balancing, Lifting up to 40lbs,
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working Outside and Inside, with Others, as well as Walking on Uneven Surfaces.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.