Start Your Journey with Driftwood Hospitality Management:
Cambria Hotel Miami Airport – Blue Lagoon is searching for an experienced Rooms Inpector to join their team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect the cleaning of guest rooms to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Work with and train room attendants to ensure daily tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Inspect housekeeping carts and closets to ensure that they are properly stocked.
- Ensure Loyalty Program Members' rooms are ready and inspected prior to check-in time and ensure proper amenities are delivered.
- Work with house porters to maintain cleanliness of glass doors and windows through the assigned building
- Ensure cleanliness of all trash chute rooms by delegating daily assigned work to house porter.
- Maintain cleanliness of hotel hallways, stairwells and elevators (vacuum/carpet exaction).
- Support room attendants by cleaning and stripping guest rooms as needed
- Communicate with the Front Office staff of any housekeeping delays or issues and make necessary changes to room status.
- Fill out work order tickets as needed and ensure unacceptable rooms are not released back to inventory until items are addressed
- Perform open and closing procedures for the Housekeeping department in the absence of the Executive Housekeeper and/or Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper in the delivery of incentives and programs that promote positive associate relations.
- Provides support to Executive Housekeeper to ensure that guest satisfaction scores meet or exceed brand benchmarks.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Six months of relevant related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Rooms Inspector: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place