Maintains the highest level of cleanliness in order to ensure a relaxing and memorable experience for our guests. As a room attendant for a Fusion Hospitality managed property, you are responsible for making sure every inch of the room looks perfect. Each room must be turned over when one guest departs and before the next guest arrives. We want our guests to feel like part of the family, which means we need you to be down-to-earth by being straightforward and natural, be thoughtful by being perceptive, caring and accommodating, be sociable by being upbeat, involved and friendly, and be reliable by being professional, a team player and resourceful. Fusion uses the finest materials available and specialty care is often required. This job is truly about multitasking and meticulous attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works at least 40 hours per week in order to maintain full time status. Work will come in form of shifts and training.
- Change all bed linens and mattress pads after guest departures.
- Replace all towels and bathroom linens.
- Mop and vacuum all floors.
- Disinfect surfaces including furniture, counters, mantles, windows, baseboards, HVACs, etc.
- Clean and disinfect showers, toilets, tubs, sinks, etc.
- Arrange and replenish bathroom amenities such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
- Arrange stationary, water, glasses, etc. in the guest rooms before arrival.
- Keep common areas neat and free of debris at all times (cleaning products should not be visible to guests or left in common areas).
- Complete all assigned checklists and inventory sheets to be approved by supervisor.
- Keep linen and supply closet organized.
- Report any missing or damaged items to supervisor immediately.
- Remove all trash and empty bottles from guest rooms, common areas and office.
- Use only approved cleaning supplies that are provided.
- Follow special care instructions for linens, hardwood floors, bathroom surfaces, etc.
- Wear proper uniform at all times in a neat and professional manner.
- Attend monthly department meetings and training sessions as necessary.
- Anything that contributes to a positive culture and the success of the hotel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- One to two years previous experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Schedule flexibility.
Brand: Fusion Hospitality
Address: 305 Jackson Avenue Oxford, MS – 38655
Property Description: UOXCY – Courtyard – Oxford, MS
Property Number: UOXCY