Quality Inn on Lake Placid is looking for friendly and hardworking Room Attendants to join our team!
The Room Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness, arrangement, and supply of all guest rooms in an assigned section, as well as maintaining the highest quality of customer service to all guests of the hotel.
- Always provide the highest quality of service to the customer/guest.
- Ensure guest satisfaction through room cleanliness and attention to guest needs.
- Clean rooms following Housekeeping Guidelines while maintaining established standards.
- Check fixtures, television, radio, and heating/cooling equipment for proper operation.
- Set heating/cooling equipment on proper settings.
- Inspect room for maintenance needs and report on maintenance service requests.
- Perform daily general clean duties and changing of bedspreads, blankets, mattress pads and shower curtains as assigned.
- Log rooms cleaned on daily housekeeping report.
- Fold terry and linen while waiting for rooms.
- Clean, organize and restock cart at the end of the day (terry, cups, toilet paper, rags, and fill spray bottles). Deliver supply basket to laundry for restocking.
- Maintain cart, linen room, and vacuum cleaner cleanliness. Turn in key and room status report to the front desk.
- Know how to operate laundry equipment and maintain public area cleanliness.
- Must dress in accordance with the Standards of Appearance.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Practice safety standards always.
- Be able to move luggage, packages, or furniture weighing up to 40lbs
- Must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the Company including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
- Perform other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable.
- No previous hotel experience required. If you have a great attitude and are a hard worker, we would love to meet you!
- Associate Travel Programs: Discounted Room Rates with all Choice brand hotels.
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place