All shifts available.
ONE Lodging – now part of Aimbridge Hospitality
The Room Attendant will ensure that the highest standards for cleanliness, safety and sanitation are maintained throughout the hotel. They will respond promptly to requests from guests and, in some cases, from other departments, and will perform a variety of tasks to ensure a consistently clean, orderly, and attractive environment within guest rooms and public spaces.
- Stock cart with appropriate supplies and transport cart to assigned section.
- Enter guest assigned guest rooms by following established procedure for gaining access and ensuring vacancy.
- Replace dirty linens and towels.
- Make beds.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Dust, polish and straighten desk and furnishings.
- Ensure all light fixtures and in-room appliances are in proper working conditions.
- Remove trash, recyclables and discarded items from room.
- Vacuum carpets and/or mop floors.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
- Greet, acknowledge and welcome guests according to company service standards.
- Anticipate and follow through on guests’ service needs.
- Support other departments and fellow Room Attendant staff members, as needed.
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and other duties as needed and as directed by the Executive Housekeeper.